WHAT IS THIS SERVICE?
Financial and technical control is a set of measures aimed at financial control, providing for control of the intended use of funds:
- Analysis of project implementation costs;
- Examination of documents submitted for the development of borrowed funds;
- Checking the compliance of planned and actual volumes of work performed;
- Analysis of variance on the project;
- Assessment of the main risks associated with the increase in the cost of the project
Technical control, which provides for quality control of work performed in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan through on-site and off-site monitoring:
- Analysis of the quality of construction and installation works and documentation management;
- Analysis of initial permits, design estimates and Executive documentation for completeness and sufficiency for project implementation;
- Control over the elimination of deficiencies and defects;
- Field monitoring;
- Analysis and control of the execution of the project implementation schedule plan.
RESULT:The result of the financial and technical control services will be a final report provided to the investor with detailed information about the current stage of the project, supporting copies of documents provided during the project implementation and their analysis with reasonable conclusions, and photo materials.