WHAT IS THIS SERVICE?
Independent evaluation is a one-time examination of the technical part of the investment project, which will allow you to assess the technical feasibility of the project, including:
- the feasibility of selecting the project location and evaluating the available energy infrastructure;
- the feasibility of using the selected technologies and equipment in the project;
- the validity of the planned investments directed to the implementation of the construction process and the purchase of equipment, as well as the validity of the timing of construction and installation works of equipment commissioning;
- evaluation of technical personnel involved in the project implementation;
- assessment of the validity of the Plan schedule of the investment phase of the project;
RESULT:The result of independent technical review will be the conclusions about the validity of the planned investment for the project and justification of the project implementation period that will allow you to get an informed conclusion about the feasibility of financing the investment project and minimize potential risks during project implementation